There are hyperlinks to the texts of the underlined publications.
Spanish Arbitral Law and Practice
- Arbitral Legitimacy and Spanish Financial Regulation Spain Arbitration Review, No. 31/2018, pp. 53-71;
- National Report-Spain in The ICCA International Handbook on Commercial Arbitration (Kluwer Law International) Supplement No. 112, October 2020;
- Spain’s Consolidated Arbitration Law (2012) Spain Arbitration Review, No. 13, 49-73 (translation of Ley 60/2003 de 23 de diciembre with 2009 and 2011 legislative amendments; previously published as Spain’s New Arbitration Act  7 International Arbitration Law Review 39-48; (2004) ASA Bulletin 695-721;
- The Spanish Application of the UNCITRAL Model Law on International Commercial Arbitration (2006) 22 Arbitration International 573-595.
- Contract and Treaty Claims and Choice of Forum in Foreign Investment Disputes in Bernardo M. Cremades And Julian D.M. Lew (Ed) Parallel State and Arbitral Procedures in International Arbitration (ICC Publication 692, 2005) at 13-41 (also published in Spanish as La seguridad jurídica de las inversiones extranjeras: la protección contractual y de los Tratados);
- The Brave New World of Global Arbitration (2002) 3 The Journal of World Investment 173-210 (also published in Spanish as El Arbitraje en la Encrucijada entre la Globalizacion y sus Detractores);
- Supreme Decree No. 28701: President nationalises all aspects of production and sale of hydrocarbons in Bolivia  9 International Arbitration L. R. N37-N42;
- Introductory Note to Salini Costruttori S.p.A v The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Decision on Jurisdiction 44 ILM 569-572 (2005);
- Confidentiality and State Party Arbitrations (2002) New Zealand Law Journal 125.
International Commercial Arbitration
- Transnational Public Policy and the Internal Law of State Parties Arab Journal of Arbitration, Vol. 10, September 2007, pp. 27-36; Transnational Dispute Management, March 2009, Volume 6, Issue 1;
- Corruption, International Public Policy and the Duties of Arbitrators Dispute Resolution Journal, November 2003, 100-107;
- Transnational Public Policy in International Arbitral Decision-Making: The Cases of Bribery, Money laundering, and Fraud in Kristine Karsten And Andrew Berkeley (Ed) Arbitration: Moneylaundering, Corruption and Fraud (ICC Publication 651, 2003) at 65-91 (also published in Spanish as Orden Público Transnacional en el Arbitraje Internacional (Cohecho, Blanqueo de Capitales y Fraude Contable);
- Introductory Note to European Court of Justice: Allianz SpA v West Tankers Inc 48 ILM 485 (2009).
Arbitral Practice & Advocacy
- The Premises of Witness Questioning in International Arbitration in Andrea Menaker ed. International Arbitration and the Rule of Law: Contribution and Conformity (ICCA Congress Series No. 19, Kluwer Law International, The Netherlands, 2017) pp. 302-321;
- Ten Proposals for Persuasive Advocacy (Annex to the above);
- Expertise in International Arbitration TDM 4 (2013), www.transnational-disputemanagement.com;
- Advocacy and the Functions of Lawyers in International Arbitration in M. Á. Fernández-Ballesteros & David Arias Liber Amicorum Bernardo Cremades (Wolters Kluwer España, 2010) pp. 291-307;
- Oral Advocacy and Time Control in International Arbitration in A. J. Van den Berg ed. Arbitration Advocacy in Changing Times (ICCA Congress Series No. 15, Kluwer Law International, The Netherlands, 2011) pp. 181-201;
- Preparation for Cross-Examination Revista de Arbitragem e Mediacão, Vol. 34, 2012, pp.337-349.
- Cross-Examination in International Arbitration: Is it Worthwhile? in Lawrence W. Newman & Ben H. Sheppard Jr. eds. Take the Witness: Cross-Examination in International Arbitration (Juris, 2010) pp. 223-242;
- England’s Procedural Revolution and Procedures Under Woolf (2000) New Zealand Law Journal 323 and 395;
- Advocacy and the Making of the Adversarial Criminal Trial, Oxford University Press, 1998.
- The Remedies for Trademark Infringement, Carswell & Co, Toronto, 1988.