- The use of this website is governed exclusively by the terms of this legal notice which are accepted without reservation by users accessing this website.
- The owner of this website is David JA Cairns (NIF X2905699V) whose professional address is: C/ Ponzano 50, 6C; 28003 Madrid, Spain; email: email@example.com
- David JA Cairns is a Spanish lawyer (abogado) registered in Spain with the Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid (Nº de Colegiado: 72305) and an English Solicitor-Advocate (Civil) holding a practising certificate issued by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA Nº. 342173). The professional rules applicable can be found on the respective websites of these bodies at www.icam.es and www.sra.org.uk.
- In his practice as an international arbitrator David JA Cairns may be subject in particular cases to the arbitral legislation of other jurisdictions and the rules of international arbitral institutions. Subject to the legislation and rules applicable in particular cases, David JA Cairns uses the current edition of the International Bar Association’s Guidelines on Conflicts of Interest in International Arbitration as a guide to the applicable international arbitral standards for the disclosure of possible conflicts of interest.
- While this website is periodically updated, users should ensure they have up-to-date information regarding the professional profile and affiliations of David JA Cairns by contacting him directly.
- David JA Cairns accepts no liability arising from the use of or reliance on this website. He does not guarantee that it is free from viruses, malicious interference or harmful software.
- The access to and use of this website does not create any legal or professional relationship with David JA Cairns.
- Any personal data collected or generated through any professional relationship with David JA Cairns will be processed by him based on his current relationship with the user, for the purposes of this relationship, and in accordance with applicable legal obligations. The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and data portability, where applicable, by email communication to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This website, including this legal notice, may be modified or access suspended at any time by the owner.
- The intellectual property in the design and content of this website as well as the CVs and publications accessible by links from this website are the property of David JA Cairns and cannot be copied or used for any unauthorised purpose without his express written consent.
- Access to and use of this website are subject to Spanish law, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid, Spain.
© 2021 David JA Cairns